Thursday, July 26, 2012

I can't help myself...

I have changed the look of this blog about 6 times since I started it. I just couldn't figure out what I liked. I'm a complete sucker for fun designing and playing around with editing. If you can't tell, look at my pictures. Almost every one is edited to look different than the original. I just can't help myself. It's so fun. But I'll try not to have a new looking blog every week, or every day for that matter. I think I have a look that will keep me satisfied for a while. Maybe...

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I wish I could design code and stuff for my blog but I get very confused. I love how you did your name up at the top too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, I don't even know what you mean by "design code." I just tried a little of this and a little of that and finally got the look I was trying for. It took me all day. I am so amateur. If I can figure it out, you can do whatever you want too.

      Delete
  2. I love the new look! You'll be teaching me tricks soon!

    ReplyDelete