Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Haircut, please.

Haynes needed a hair cut so bad that we could have mopped the floors with his head this week. He was so hot and sweaty underneath it all. Finally, I got in touch with our new favorite hair dresser for Haynes, Mrs. Angie. Thank goodness for her patience. Haynes is always really shy at first but she is so sweet and finds a subject to talk about with him right away. Before you know it, Haynes is telling her all sorts of things.

This one is my favorite. He makes so many funny faces during a hair cut that range from scared to worried to annoyed. At several points during this haircut, Haynes tried to brush hair off his face with the cape and succeeded in getting hair in his mouth. Then he spit and spit. I'm sure Mrs. Angie appreciated it.


All done. I know Mrs. Angie breaths a sigh of relief that this wiggly little boy is done with a hair cut for a while.

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Those faces are hysterical!:) LOVE THE NEW BLOG BACKGROUND!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan does this too, gets hair in his mouth and spits it everywhere! I cute theirs myself only because it is such a hassle and I feel bad for anyone who has to endure it. For the Summer we buzz their heads and I've found that doing it outside works best. Both for me and the boys, with the noise the clippers make. As Brandon's hair gets longer this winter I will probably get someone to do it. He's getting bigger and easier as far as hair cuts are concerned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I am looking forward to the day that Haynes will sit on demand without me having to intervene for the last 5 minutes and hold him in a headlock.

      Delete