Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Festival

My favorite part of Fall Festivals is seeing all the cute little outfits that kids come up with (or their moms.) I'm never one of those moms who go all out and actually MAKE the kids costumes but they sure are fun to look at. Last night was no disappointment. And of course, my kids were no exception. They were pretty darn sweet. Haynes was a train conductor complete with Thomas the Train hat and scarf, and blue striped oshkosh overalls. Brookelynn was a bunny.

We had a special guest this Halloween. My aunt, Trish, came for a short visit!! We were so excited she was here and we had a lovely day with her. I wish I had only gotten one picture of her with the babies before she left that night. What was I thinking?







Brookelynn having a great time with her first lollipop. 
 
Haynes working on throwing a football. According to my dear father in law, Ron, both my kids really need lessons in throwing. Yeah. They probably get that from me.

The sweetest little buddies.
 
Babies and their Daddy. 

After our festival, we came home, made the rounds to see a few neighbors and then went home and went to bed. Thank goodness all busy days come to an end. We were all ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment